|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
Your participation in the Program is solely for the purpose of legally advertising Root Republic in order to receive a commission on products purchased at www.rootrepublic.com through your referrals.
You or Root Republic may suspend or terminate participation in the Program at any time for any reason. You are only eligible to earn commissions while you are participating in the Program in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Root Republic reserves the right to terminate affiliate marketing partnerships and operations at any time for any reason with one or all affiliates.
This Agreement begins when Root Republic accepts your Program application and will end when your participation is terminated.
The Root Republic affiliate program pays a 10% commission of total customer purchases made through your unique referral link to www.rootrepublic.com. Your unique referral link will be provided by Root Republic and may offer the customer a discount. All Root Republic products listed for sale at www.rootrepublic.com are included in the affiliate program for commission.
Payouts will occur 30 days after the purchase has been made to ensure that each purchase is genuine and outside of Root Republic's 30 day return policy. It is recommended that affiliate partners provide Root Republic with a PayPal account for fast and easy payouts. Other payment methods may be agreed upon on between Root Republic and the affiliate on a case-by-case basis. Payouts will be made in batches every 30 days.
Root Republic uses the Refersion affiliate tracking system owned by Refersion, Inc. to track sales and organize commission payments to our affiliates. Through the Refersion website, you will have access to information we use to determine commissions we owe you.
Root Republic reserves the right to increase or decrease commission rates from time to time as it sees fit.
Root Republic will attribute referrals to you and pay commissions based on a tracking code embedded in your affiliate links.
Root Republic uses the Refersion affiliate tracking system owned by Refersion, Inc. When a referral clicks through your affiliate link, Refersion sets a cookie in the browser that contains your tracking code. Refersion also tracks other information, such as the IP address of the referral, in its database along with your tracking code. When the referral decides to buy a product at www.rootrepublic.com, a script will identify you and award the commission. Referrals from your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and Root Republic will still award the commission if the cookie is still present in the browser or the IP address still matches one logged in the database.
The tools, products, and creative assets (collectively “Assets”) that Root Republic provides to you include valuable information vital to the success of the Program, including a tracking code that Root Republic uses to attribute referrals to you for payout calculations. Thus, each of these Assets must be used in their intended manners as instructed by Refersion. You agree that You will not corrupt, modify or disable the tracking functionality provided to You related to the Program.
You are permitted to promote offers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogs, discussion forums, and other social media following the general guidelines below:
1) You ARE PERMITTED to post your affiliate links on your own social media.
2) You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on the social media of Root Republic
Root Republic reserves the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy:
1) You are not forthcoming; you are intentionally vague, or you are found to be lying.
2) You are not responsive within a reasonable period and after multiple attempts to make contact using the information listed in your network profile.
3) You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to suspend you from the program, reverse orders, modify affiliate payouts, set your commission to 0%, or immediately terminate your participation in our affiliate program.
You shall not purchase search engine keywords or domain names that use Root Republic's trademark “Root Republic” and certain variations and misspellings thereof.
Specifically, this policy prohibits You from:
1) Bidding on variations or misspellings of Root Republic’s trademark
2) Bidding on Root Republic's trademark, “Root Republic”, and any keyword string that includes this term. For example, “Root Socks”, “Root Republic Apparel”, “Root Republic Co”, “Root Republic Apparel”, etc.
3) Purchasing domain names based on Root Republic’s trademarks or variations of Root Republic's trademark.
4) Purchasing Pay Per Click advertising containing Root Republic's trademarks or variations of Root Republic’s trademark (Trademarked Terms: Root Republic™)
Under no circumstances shall you send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the Federal spam law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“Act”), with respect to the Root Republic affiliate program.
Root Republic reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to commercial electronic mail messages you send that does not .
You may send transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act.
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and Root Republic. You will provide services for Rot Republic as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind Root Republic into any agreement, nor will you be considered an agent of Root Republic in any respect.
Root Republic will not be responsible for any taxes that you owe arising out of your relationship with Root Republic as set forth in this Agreement. Root Republic will not withhold any taxes from the commissions paid to you.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages or posts where you use affiliate links in an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that Root Republic is compensating you for your review or endorsement.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1) Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
2) Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
3) Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit or adult-related materials.
4) Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5) Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
Any information that you are exposed to by your relationship with Root Republic under these terms and policies, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from Root Republic.
Root Republic will not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Root Republic was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension, or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Assets, or other performance of services under this Agreement.